Our History—Sneddon & Kingston Plastics
Sneddon & Kingston Plastics was originally founded in 1948 and is now a third-generation family-owned injection moulding business with a history steeped in innovative manufacturing processes and tooling manufacture.
In the 90s and 2000s, the company rapidly expanded as a key innovator and leader in the supply of automotive plastic components especially in the area of technical and safety related items.
Sneddon & Kingston has continued to embrace innovation to stay ahead of the pack. The most recent advancements are in prototyping technology, and decoration technology within a clean HACCP accredited facility.